Thursday, March 20, 2008

G.N.O. (Girls Night Out)

I was able to get e few moments away with some of my dear friends Calli, Jolea, and Michelle! We made a cute wreath and were also surprised with darling cupcakes...Seriously the best I have EVER had! I am hoping to get the recipe for the cupcakes and the frosting. YUM. Girls Night Rocks...so does my wreath:)



Cute Michelle

YUM!






4 comments:

thegehmclan said...

Hey, I am so glad you made me one of those! It will look so cute in my kitchen!!! I'll just pick it up over general conference weekend!!

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Emily and Michelle! It's kindof weird when your frinds are friends with your other friends! Will you tell michelle to add me to her blog viewers? I miss reading it since she made it private.
Thanks!

Erin said...

I want a wreath. Those cupcakes do look yummy...I want that too.

Amy & Greg said...

How did I miss you, Em, in Calli's pictures on her blog? How fun. Love the wreaths!! I need to be nearer you guys so that I venture to do something crafty like that.