Friday, March 14, 2008

Flirty Aprons




Can I just say how much I LOVE these?! I was walking through the mall and saw these cute aprons. It makes me want to go cook something! Hooray for women making cute things for other women!

4 comments:

mylittlegems said...

those are super cute! I want one. I need your email so I can send you a link to our blog. sharla :)

Tristan said...

They are way cute! Kind of retro like the housewives of the 1950's would wear!

thegehmclan said...

I think they are so adorable! Did you buy any and how much! They kind of look spendy. Cute though

S&F Seminario said...

Emily,

I recently made a frilly apron for someone for Christmas. I will make you one for your birthday if you want (it's easy for me to remember when it is, you know). I loved seeing you the other day. I love your attitude about motherhood and life. If I could only be a bit more like you.