I am a natural light photographer with over 15 years of photography experience. I am located in Utah County, but I am available for travel.
I love to focus specifically on capturing emotion and the little moments that can often be overlooked such as a loving look or touch. I have the best clients in the world and feel grateful to be a part of capturing such special memories.
8 comments:
Very fun - I like Mike as the Lord of the Dance guy, funny.
That is so freakin' HILARIOUS! Who knew Mike had such rythem?!? ;)
Funny, Tyler laughed constantly and we had to replay again and again.
Ryan and I want to know if that dance was a course offered at Palmer?? ;)
Nice moves, dudes! And what's up with those chicken legs on Mike? Has he lost weight?
Alivia is getting so big! I can't believe she can clog already!
Cute, reminds me of Elf Yourself. My favorite is seeing Mike in the Tight leather pants. He should consider getting some ep
Jajajajajaja!!!!!( we laughed so hard we laughed in spanish :-)
Too funny!
Well, should I find a nearby Irish pub for the up and coming holiday?
Post a Comment