Thursday, December 13, 2007

Owee!



We have finally been inducted into toddlerhood! Alivia tripped and fell on the corner of a stone fireplace and had to get 7-8 stitches in her forehead. Poor girl...she did so good. I think I was traumatized almost as much having to hold her down so that the doctor could do numbing shots and stitches.

6 comments:

Brit said...

Oh my goodness! I'm surprised you Alivia had stitches before Ethan! I just pray that he will have no stitches or broken bones before he's 5!!! I hope she feels better!!!

Becky said...

Poor girl! Please tell her Ben sends his loves and kisses. Isn't holding them down the worst? We both always leave the Dr.'s office completely traumatized. Sad.

Tristan said...

So sad! I hope she heals quickly!

thegehmclan said...

I know how you feel with the whole traumitized situation. We've had a lot of experience in that department in the last couple months. I am sad little livy got heard. Boo Hoo. Give her a big kissy from Aunt Krista

Eric said...

Mike - why does Alivia look like she is a 70 year old women in the picture? Eric

Amber Bradley said...

I can't see the picture for some reason...hum. So sad though...Sometimes I wonder who it is worse on our kids or us. They always seem to be such good sports. Hope it heals well and hope to see you in a few weeks...if we can make it work. I don't know if we will go down after all.. :(