So tonight I was waiting for my husband to come home so that we could go to the mall and pick out some perfume that HE would like on me. Plus it is on a one day sale...knowing my very frugal husband who truly would not spend a dime even if he had millions (ok except for anything with his xbox...) So I asked him about going and he said "I just like the smell of YOU". So that probably was a nice comment except I think he really just didn't want to spend any money.
So pay attention guys, that is ONE way to quietly get your wife not to spend money.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I like the smell of you
Posted by Emily at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Gotta love it - Brent said something similar to me once and it melted me. There is only one perfume he likes on me (Clinique Happy) so I rarely ever wear anything else.
I love the smell of you also:) My favorite smells, are sweet pea in a bottle, escada into the blue, very sexy, escape, escada sunset and paradise. Try them yummo!
Do YOU like the smell of HIM? Just wondering... ha ha. And when you want to buy clothes does he tell you he likes the look of YOU, not clothes? He's a clever one, that Mike.
Yeah it wouldn't work on me! LOL I would say, oh well I still want perfume.
I love that one!! Very funny and oh so true!!
Post a Comment