Alivia LOVES to entertain. She thrives with a little attention...I guess we all do.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Who knew that JUMP could be such a funny word?
Posted by Emily at 3:19 PM
Labels: Milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alivia LOVES to entertain. She thrives with a little attention...I guess we all do.
Posted by Emily at 3:19 PM
Labels: Milestones
5 comments:
she was so cute!! I would laugh when she would laugh! :] Amy Y.
She is growing up so fast. I love her laugh...it is very contagious.
Yea! I was able to get on your blog today!!! Alivia is a doll. What a sweet laugh.
That is TOO cute! I don't get but once in a blue moon to check the ol' blogs...but what a treat this one is!!! i'm craving a game of settlers! -Ryan
Gotta love our little niece!!!! Of course we all know where she gets her personality from. ( her uncle who lives in Texas obviously)
We love that girl
Post a Comment