Today I watched this video of when Alivia was 1 week old. I can't believe how small she was(and I remember thinking at the time how BIG she was!) Sweet memories.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Almost 7 months ago..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today I watched this video of when Alivia was 1 week old. I can't believe how small she was(and I remember thinking at the time how BIG she was!) Sweet memories.
3 comments:
That woman has skills...
SEVEN MONTHS?
Where does the time go?
So many sweet and precious moments! Jacob is already 3 months old - at first time seemed to stand still, now it is flying by. I miss you guys and I hope all is well.
Hey Emily~
How is Sacramento treating you guys? I cannot believe how much Alivia has grown. She has the brightest blue eyes...too cute! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment