Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cruisin'

There is a good chance that I went on a cruise with my sisters and mom for my sisters 40th bday this last week (courtesy of her husband thank you very much). There is also a good chance that this was my view on some of the stops:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is also a good chance I was sipping a pina colada
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is also a good chance:
Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

SICK! As in "I am sick" and Sick talent! I cant wait to hear about it all!!

Carly said...

Jealous...

Erin said...

there is a good chance that I might have been there with you but your pictures are MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MINE.

Amy Baker said...

AWESOME!!!

Kathleen Hansen said...

Yeah, I'm thinking it was a really good chance that you were there! It all looks familiar to me too!!!!!!!! Marmie

thegehmclan said...

You went with out me !!!!!! Just kidding... I love my tan souvenier. Thanks con!

Laurel said...

Which of your sisters is turning 40? The one in the blue cover-up? Or maybe the one in the black shorts???

Also...I think you are not posting ALL the photo's you may or may not have been coerced into taking. Perhaps a photo of people in their birthday suits?