Ahh...I'm so glad I checked your blog. I'm a bad "blog checker":) It's snowing in Utah? Eeeek. We'll be there for Christmas...so...let's play. And a cuuuuuuute little Elf as well...nice job.
I am a natural light photographer with over 15 years of photography experience. I am located in Utah County, but I am available for travel.
I love to focus specifically on capturing emotion and the little moments that can often be overlooked such as a loving look or touch. I have the best clients in the world and feel grateful to be a part of capturing such special memories.
5 comments:
BRRRRR looks cold. You have so much snow, we don't even have any yet.
He is such a cutie.....so is Viv!
I LOVE this post, what a fun dad! And...what a lucky little girl, look at the smile on her face, PRICELESS!!!
Ahh...I'm so glad I checked your blog. I'm a bad "blog checker":) It's snowing in Utah? Eeeek. We'll be there for Christmas...so...let's play. And a cuuuuuuute little Elf as well...nice job.
I haven't looked at blogs in forever! So cute. Hopefully we can get back into the world of blogging.
Post a Comment