Such an exciting (Liv) and emotional(me) day! Little miss was anxious to get going to Kindergarten, and actually she IS ready but still...
She slept in her special Kindergarten new jammies, ate a special requested kindergarten breakfast and lunch, and then we were off! Not without traditional doorstep photos though!
Showing that she is "5"
The chosen outfit
Her teacher
Lining up to go inside
Little Feet
A little kiss first=heart melt
Ready to learn!
Her teacher told me that there was a little girl who didn't have a friend and her teacher asked Liv to be her special friend. She said that Livy took her by the hand and asked her what she wanted to play, and made her feel special....double heart melt. We love our girl!












10 comments:
She really is such a sweetheart! Yeah for kindergarten.
Oh my, she is so grown up! And wow, her teacher looks so young. Liv is adorable, love the chosen outfit!!
5! Holy cow! I can't believe that.
I am going to ball my eyes out when E goes next year.
What a sweet little girl.
I've been reading all these blogs about these little babies I remember taking pictures of... all headed to K.
How time flies.
ANd then, sometimes it doesn't fly at all...
Wait until she goes on her first field trip...you'll either be the first mom to volunteer or you will sneakily follow the bus the whole ride there:). As sneaky as climbing out of college bedroom windows when Carlos arrives.;)
She is Such a cute Kindergartener. Those Boys at her table are so lucky. She is such a sweet little girl.
Such a sweetie. Great documentation of the first day! Great memories!
Em, what an absolute sweetheart! She's so cute and I absolutely love your photography-I'm on bed rest and going crazy-but surfing the net found your blog-hurray! Wish you lived in colorado because I would so hire you for pictures. Miss you! A fun surprise to hop to your blog.
Sarah Comin Baker
Sarah! Great to hear fom you! I would LOVE to catch up, but I don't have any of your contact info...so if you read this, please give me your email/number! Hope you are well:)
Ugh! I love and hate that she is in kindergarten! Aren't we too young to have children starting school? Such a cutie!
Post a Comment