Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Power of Example

Just saw THIS wonderful article that was written about my sister in this month's Ensign!

Does this make me famous vicariously???

So proud of you Krista! What a great thing to see how you have affected many lives for the better...but we already knew that about you.

5 comments:

S&F Seminario said...

You are so serious. This is AWESOME and it is TOTALLY clear that this is your sister. Wow. Now I'm famous vicariously too.

Marra said...

Wow! I remember this article. This was OUR Krista? Awesome!

Amy & Greg said...

That is so great! I LOVED that article! Wow, that must mean I am famous, too, becuase I know you! :)

thegehmclan said...

get that sharpie ready. I will autograph when I come down next.

emily snyder said...

oh goodness, i have cold chills all over. THANK YOU for you example to me!!