If anyone is in need of a little toilet paper, I have an entire roll to give you, but it might be a little wet...granted, she did try to go potty 3 times...by herself.
Someone has strong muscles! (See how I'm trying to look on the bright side?) And yes both of these things happened right after one another.
Good thing she is so darn cute!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Oh What a Night.
Posted by Emily at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Dang right good thing she is soo cute! She better not of broken any of those drawers!
I hope you didn't throw that T.P. away! Waste not want not! And for the drawer incident, at least the drawers were organized and neatly folded or was it a posed picture? Huh huh?
Don't you love how things like that all have to happen at once... Gotta love being a mom. I am glad she is ok and that the dresser didn't fall on her! I hope you get a nice relaxing day tomorrow!
Maybe it's a good thing we live apart...E and Alivia could really be partners in crime! I can't imagine what would happen if you got those two together!
What trouble little girls can be!!!! They are so cute and so funny but they are so naughty. A lot of times I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry :)
I am glad that she wasn't hurt by the dresser. But next time I am coming down with a cold I know who I can go to for some tissue.
Welcome to the world of kids. They say it is all about age two, but I say then how come my 6-year-old pulls they same stuff. But they are cute!
I am so glad she didn't get hurt!
We just ran out of TP, can I send some home with Emma when she comes out next? That should give it some time to dry. :-)
We are just.........waiting for Ethan or eventually Beckham to pull one of those.
just waiting. :-)
Post a Comment