Thursday, November 6, 2008

What We Have Been Up To...

My nice brother kindly reminded me that I haven't blogged in 2 months...OOPS. Here is a little of what we have been doing: click on the picture for captions.

8 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

I love the towers. Especially the shoe one!

K.J. said...

She is so cute and growing up so much... love them all. Hope all is going well with you guys, its been way to long...

Erin said...

Love the pictures. What a creative little girl. She should go into fashion or something. You look Beautiful Emily...Always.

Eric said...

I cannot believe how big Alivia has gotten!!! She is turning into such a cute little girl - not a toddler anymore :). You need to blog more - I love seeing your pictures!!

Higham Inc. said...

Yay...you posted. I've been checking and wondering what your family has been up to. Sounds like lots of fun! Alivia is getting so big...the time flies doesn't it?! She sure is a cutie. Hope you're doing well...one of these days we'll amke it out to Utah for a visit.

The Hansen Family said...

Hooray for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was soooooo fun to see what you guys have been up, and Ethan loooooooooooooooooved watching his cousins! :-)Fun FUn FUN!

DPound said...

Wow, Livy is getting so big- she's so cute! Looks like you guys are doing good :)

thegehmclan said...

Welcome back to blogging! Alivia reminds me sooooo much of my Addi at her age. I love the pictures. Good pictures and love the spanish counting. She is a smart one!