Sorry to all of you who may be tired of seeing pictures of other people you don't know:) But some people have requested samples of my work and as a bonus there are some of you who know this family! We were roomies in college. She was in town for a short time and asked me to do some picts of her family. Aren't they a beautiful family? Seriously makes my job so easy. I will eventually have a separate photography blog, but until I do..this is it:)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Dibb Family Picts
Posted by Emily at 1:52 PM
Labels: Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
I am looking for a photographer, do you have any suggestions? Those pictures are so professional and very adorable of their family. I like the different backgrounds. Way to go.
SO CUTE! way to go em and way to make beautiful little ones that look exactly like your beautiful selves, dibbs! i love them. so when are you available to come take some of my little fam????
Thanks to Emily VanDyke Photography Inc. for making chaos look like there was not chaos...a true photographer. love you em.
Yes this is a BEAUTIFUL family...so fun to see them! I have to comment on your post below with your hair genes being passed on to your daughter. SO funny. I loved it.
You have so much talent! Way to go. It was fun to see M's family!
Em, great work!! So fun to see Mindy and her cute kids. What beautiful little blondies!! They look just like their mommy. Sorry we missed you when we were in Utah. It was crazy busy with family.
You are so stinking talented Em. How about you come down here and do some for us?
Fun to see pictures of Mindy and her cute family! I can vouch for your amazing photography skills (Just let me know if anyone wants to see my engagements pics or bridals that you did such a fabulous job with!) Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment