Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It Happened!!!

It is official! The loan went through and we are the official owners of Utah Spinal Care in Sandy! Thank you to so many of you who prayed for us! We truly feel blessed at the great friends and family we have.
So on that note, if any of you are in the area and are needing a great Chiropractor, I know a really good one! Or if you are just wanting an awesome massage, there are 2 licensed massage therapists in the office who can take care of you!
The website needs to be updated with Mike's info, but here it is! Utah Spinal Care

5 comments:

Brit said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! You know the next time in Utah I will be making an appointment for sure! You know how much I love a good cracking!

Kathy L. said...

Congradulations!! I am so happy for your family. Great things happen to GREAT people. I know it will be a success.

Happy Thanksgiving!! We miss you guy's, And Wade all the fun Saturday morning basketball!!

- The Lehrschalls

stacia said...

yeah! that is great! congrats to you two...hurray!!

Becky said...

So GREAT! You guys are so great and we wish you the best with your new practice. We're so happy that you will be able to settle down now. See you in December - let's work out a date to hook up soon...

S&F Seminario said...

Emily and Mike,
I found you! And I have to apologize about never calling you back about lunch. The shower sprung a leak and Fernando was fixing it and I just spaced it until a few weeks ago when a friend of yours checked out our blog! Thanks for linking us, that is so nice. So, what do you say to re-trying to get together? Are you guys looking to move to Sandy? I am so excited for you, and Fernando and I will definitely become new patients soon. LOVE YOU! By the way, Livy is so so cute and grown up.