Thursday, July 5, 2007

We made it!

We are officially in Utah now! We really miss all of our California friends, but we are so happy to be closer to family. Alivia couldn't be happier to have so many people give her attention, and mom is happy for the break too!:)

We are staying with Grandpa & Grandma for now until we find a place. They have been really sweet to let us stay with them. Livy LOVES to give hugs to Grandma and grandpa every day!

Mike is renting space in an office and we are working to get his business up and running asap!:)

I will have limited computer use until we move, so forgive me for not returing emails right away, or updating my blog more regularly.

Please call us if any of you are in town for a visit! We would LOVE to see you.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

So glad you guys made it safely! I hope everything goes great!

stacia said...

hurray! let's play sometime soon!

Higham Inc. said...

Hey guys! Glad you made it safe to Utah. Let us know how things work out.

Tristan said...

Hey, the girls and I will be in Utah without Ryan Aug 1-7th. I will call and we will have to do lunch! Glad you made it to Utah safe and sound! We miss you too!

Kevin & Chelsey said...

Hooray. I am glad you guys made it. We will have to get together now that we are not so far away.

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Hi Emily -- did you guys get the car check okay? hope things are going well. drop a line when you get a chance.

Raimi said...

Hi Emily!

Glad you made it to Utah safe & sound! I never got to say goodbye! It was fun getting to know you & am looking forward to keeping tabs on your cute family via the blog!

Raimi