I love these pictures. Such a sweetheart! Our little thumb sucker is going to have many trips to the dentist later in life...aggghhhh!:)
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Sweet girl
Posted by Emily at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love these pictures. Such a sweetheart! Our little thumb sucker is going to have many trips to the dentist later in life...aggghhhh!:)
Posted by Emily at 11:36 AM
4 comments:
Hooray for you moving to Utah!!! And hooray for such a cuuuuuute little girl!!! Love you Three!!
Jake the Snake, Emma B. and Ethan Ethan bo bethan
You are totally screwed.
Hey, we'll be in Sacramento this weekend. Email me if you want to get together!
I can't believe Alivia has pigtails! Farrah is still in the chick feather mode. Such cute pictures and those eyes are still so amazing, blue as blue... Excited you are moving to Utah. Maybe I will still be here when you come.
She is so beautiful, she is so big, and I can't believe she is almost 1. Holy cow, where did the time go.
Post a Comment